- Daedunsan Provincial Park Website
The old mountain range stem is facing Mangyeong plains of Kimje.
It is Daedun mountain where the mountain was formed as an independent mountain range in Geumsan area.
This mountain, called the salt river of Honam, is made up of beautiful rocks such as Mecheondae (878m), which is a normal mountain, and many mountainous roads extending to all directions, and forms beautiful rocks such as Chilsungbong and Janggunbong.
The section leading from Mecheon to the ridge along the northern ridge is particularly spectacular, and the sunrise from this mountaintop is spectacular. It was designated as a Provincial Park in 1977, and it became a new specialty by installing a cable car and a bridge for the Kum river for tourists.
Take the cable car for about 5 minutes, climb the steep stairs and cross the bridge between the king and the stone gate.
It is 81 meters high and 50 meters long. There are also many historical sites such as the temple of Jinshan, the examination of Unju, and the new shrine of Ungasan.
※ The Keumkang Gate - Concentric Rock, Geumgangam, Minseudae, Samseonam, Crown Arm, Mecheondae Yongmun Goal - Janggunbong, Chilseongbong
- Address 23, Daedunsangongwon-gil, Unju-myeon, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
- Ansimsa Website
It is located at the foot of Mt. Daedunsan, 26, Wangchang-ri, Unju-ri, Unju-ri, Wanju-gun, Wanju-gun,
and is the temple of King Jinseosa, the headquarters of the 17th Diocese of Jogye Order of Korea.
These reliefs were a total of about thirty angles and thirteen hermitages before the Korean War. Now, the prosperity of the prosperous temples can not be found. Only the remaining stones are scattered all over the place.
Therefore, I think that the current examination will be considered as a small temple, but when you look at the staircase with the ginseng, the historical monument built in 1759, and the bell built in 1760, you can see that the temple is not a small temple.
In particular, the name of this temple is high as a revered shrine that enshrines the Buddha Truth Sari 10 and Chiasari 1.
The submerged tower is 175cm high and 315cm long, and the seat is decorated with soft cotton door and the orbits are placed on top. By the way, there is a very unusual structure in each side of the Buddhist monastery of the Buddha, the Buddhist monastery of the Buddha, which has this ginseng.
It was designated as Treasure No. 1434 by being elevated from the 110th tangible cultural property of Jeollabuk - do in recent years to appreciate the value of art historical value of Jincheon Sari Tower.
- Address 372, Ansim-gil, Unju-myeon, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea Phone +82-63-263-7475
- Okgyecheon Website
The Okgye Cheon is a valley located on the right side of the road if you go along the national road for about 2km
from Daedunsan after passing the location of Unju-myeon in Wanju-gun.
As the rocky stem of Daedunsan extends southward, the rocks fall off due to the crustal change and weathering during the eternal ages, and the valleys are formed and the valley is formed.
It is a place called "Okgyeong-dong" or "Okgye-dong", where clear water is flowing like a bead in a dense forest and a beautiful valley.
This mountain is located on the east side of the mountain and the mountain on the northwest side is Daedunsan.
It is a clear stream valley formed by the joining of the Octagonal and Yonggye Streams.
- Address Unju-myeon, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
- Cheondeungsan Mountain Website
On the 17th national highway passing through Sanbukri and Batti ashes in Wanju-gun Unju-myeon,
the 17th National Highway that falls into Geumsan, the north is Daedunsan, and the south is Jintaksan (707m).
It is located in Jangseon-ri, Sanbuk-ri, Unju-myeon, Wanju-gun, Jeonbuk Province in administrative area.
In order to set up a hunchback, Chun - hwon built a stone and tried to attack the ancestral castle. In the pond, the dragon screamed a cry of chickens, and the mountain glowed a bright light and said that it was named Mt.
It is a mountain made up of dome-shaped tombs, which boast rock cliffs that are as good as those of Daedun Mountain, but are blended with dense forests.
Although it is not well known to people in the shade of Daedunsan, which has been called the Mount Geumgang in Honam in recent years, it is a mountain where mountain climbers from all over the region are searching for, since Jinteongsan is known to mountain climbers as the best place for mountain climbing.
The mountain is made up of a massive mass of mountains, and valleys and valleys are cliffs, waterfalls, and pines that break through the rocks.
Especially in fall, the leaves of autumn between the rocks and the rock wall, in winter giant silvery rocks covered in snow and the foliage in the valleys, catches the hands of the legs.
- Address Unju-myeon, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
- Maisan Provincial Park Website
There are four distinctive names of Maisan, which stand out in any direction in Jinan-eup.
In the spring, the two peaks that penetrated the fog look like a pair of sailboats, and the mast rods look like horns of dragons when the trees are lush in the summer.
It looks like a brush with a pen. There are two ways to climb Maisan.
One is a course from the south with the famous Maisan tower and the other is from the north.
In Maesan, there is an investigation that Taejo in the Joseon Dynasty returned from Sungsu Mountain in Imsil County and gave a prayer for one hundred days, and a temple with more than 80 stone pagodas that do not collapse even in strong wind and rain.
Maisan refers to the two peaks of the ear-shaped ear of a horse that stretches broadly at the boundary between Sobaek Mountain and the Old Mountain Range.
It forms the watershed of the Seomjin River and the Geumgang River.
It is 667m high on the east, and 673m high on the west.
Maisan is entirely in the form of rocks, but shrubs, conifers, and broad-leaved trees are growing in some places. In particular, there are dozens of Maisan towers built in the southern valley between the two peaks.
Maisan is also famous as a sightseeing climbing course suitable for play and relaxation.
In addition, a cherry tree festival is held at the southern parking lot entrance at the entrance of the southern parking lot in the middle of April when cherry blossoms bloom every year because the cherry tree tree is tunneled to the entrance 3km driveway. Major events include the Song of the People's Song, a local farming performance, a cherry blossom festival, a festival of local specialties, and a festival for the people's unity.
- Address 130, Maisan-ro, Jinan-eup, Jinan-gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
- Jeonbuk Daea Arboretum Website
If you cross the bridge in front of the village by going to Sanchungri on Daeam Dam lane in Wanju-gun,
Dae-Ah Arboretum comes out at 200m.
The arboretum, built in 150., Has over 30,000 ornamental plants on it.
It is a relaxed atmosphere with a spring bath, a shelter, an observation deck, a forest resource room, and a lecture room.
- Address 94-34, Daeasumok-ro, Dongsang-myeon, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea Phone +82-63-243-1951
* Source: Korea Tourism Organization